· Health check-ups & health assessments
· Family planning & contraceptive advice
· Flu Vaccinations
· General medical care
· Immunisation & Child health check-up
· Management of sporting injuries
· Management of work related injuries
· Men’s healthcare and advice
· Women’s healthcare and advice
· Minor surgical procedures
· Wound management & dressing
· Personal, family and relationship counselling
· TENS treatment
· Ultrasound Heat treatment
· Medical Acupuncture
· Ear Syringing
· ECG monitoring
We also have Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Geriatric/Physician, Psychology and Dietician professionals providing patient medical care on site.
With our team of qualified General Practitioners and Nurses we will be able to keep children's immunisations up to date. Additionally we provide Flu vaccination for all ages, with bulk billing (no charge) available for eligible patients.
Pendle Hill Family Medical Centre provides services of Xray & Ultrasound to patients with referrals from Medical Practitioners. Bulk Billing available for all Medicare card holders.
Our on-site Pathology, Douglas Hanly Moir, offers the highest standards of technical excellence, rapid turnaround of pathology results and covers an extensive range of in-house testing just to name a few. Open from 9am to 2pm every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Visit www.dhm.com.au for more information.
We will get through this together!
Please kindly wear a mask and abide by hygiene measures when you enter the Medical Centre .
Lets all be Covid Safe!